Retaining a virtual (vCISO) can drive strategic information security governance, risk and compliance for organisations that cannot justify a full-time CISO.
Why use a vCISO?
- Protect business and manage risk inherent in any IT transformation
- Ensure legal and regulatory IS compliance and best practice
- Immediate leadership to deal with security incidents and breaches
- Address security skills shortages
- Best value solution for organisations that cannot justify a full-time CISO
- Strategic advice to address business priorities and evolving security threats
- Chair IS steering committees
- Represent IS at board level Interface with regulators, banks and other compliance regimes
- IS architecture and design
- Deliver IS projects, including programme management and technical resources
- Managed security services protecting against threats and vulnerabilities, and security assessment services such as penetration testing